September 10, 2008

I have a good point to make

The world of today is great with all of the high gas prices, crazy Middle Eastern people with AK's, and the fact that no one has common courtesy. But the one thing that really pisses me off is the fact that we are loosing the good people that make our world today. How? The Pussifacation of today's society. This is where my CNN bias will really kick in too, because it is part of the problem along with the rest of the American media machine.

When I was growing up, I used to eat dirt, ply outside and get cuts, scrapes, bruies and the like. Now, pfft. People don't let their kids outside most of the time because of some terror threat, or there was a kid on the street that looked a little scary. I eat healthy, my parents never took me out for food and now that I work in the fat food industry it makes me happy that I can watch the fat people walk into my place of work and start ordering a 20 piece chicken meal with 2 large gravies just to watch them sit down and eat it all in the span of 10 minutes.

A great example of this phenomenon is this: http://cbs2chicago.com/northwestindianabureau/bag.ban.school.2.813711.html. They have banned all purses and bags from being taken to class in a High School. No wonder why we have so many people decapitating other people on busses and beating the shit out of people for no reason. They get the freedom into their heads and take a run for a jail sentence.

But I have come to the conslusion that if we allowed people to do what they wanted to do, that isn't illegal, we would have a better society. If the kids of now actually got outside to play in the lead infeasted dirt, and to breath in the shitty excuse for fresh air this might not happen. Thing is, most of what I predict comes true. So I could be a good physic, or I could be a nut job that has nothing better to do with his day dreaming time.

No comments: