September 28, 2008

Sorry for the absence

I've had a lot of crap happen to me in the last few days. My mum, who I dearly love, is having more complications of whatever she has right now. Doctors can't tell her what is causing all of her symptoms. Then I had a CO2 leak at work yesterday from the pop machine, so I had a fun day at the hospital getting poked with needles. As a result of the needles, my right wrist hurts like a motherfucker because of the blood tests needed to prove that I didn't have any bubbles in my blood. Which is a bad thing.

But at least I got Kirby Super Star Ultra!!! I used to play the original for the SNES all the time when I was younger, and I know that a friend also likes this game a lot. I can't make any judgement yet because I just started the game, but I know it'll be awesome. Why will it be awesome? IT'S KIRBY THE FUCKING GUMBALL! THATS WHY! So now I shall proceed to chill with Kirby, some green tea, pepsi and coke. Maybe later I'll burn a bit and continue to play Kirby, and also use that to kill some of the incoming pain from typing all of this.

No comments: