September 4, 2008

I'm either really lazy, stupid or baked

I think its a combo of the first 2 right now, as I forgot to call the DHL number to question about this damn billing business. I have to save 3 weeks of Toronto Star business sections for a scrapbook assignment, which is gay, and I still haven't got info on that damn headphone part. Plus right now I hate my work schedule, as I have to party on Saturday night instead of Friday night. Don't get me wrong, it's ok. But it's just going to be a pain in the ass to plan and meet somewhere. Plus I'm the only one that can supply for the party, so the party revolves around me.

There's also the typical BS of idiots, geeks, twerps, and fags that you have to deal with... but it all isn't too bad. My life isn't in the shitter (yet), so I shall ride this wave until someone decides to destroy my nice chill mood and they shall unleash all of the pent up anger that will happen within the few days after my chill mood just kills itself. Sounds like great fun!

No comments: