September 14, 2008

My Posts are deeper than usual

So I have thought of a way to bring the normal post ratio from once in a while to OMG RANDOMNESS!!!1 It might be a little while before I can get it back up to the normal posting range of every few minutes that I can think of something to complain about and I'm near enough to a PC that I can make a little rant, but I can make some headway with some retarded crap.

Like people that judge books by their covers, this is how they spend their lives. They judge everything from the outside and nothing from the inside.

Ooo, today I walked out of an electronics store without buying anything. This is a huge step for me because I have money, and I'm generally very impulsive to buy the first thing that comes to mind. Then I regret buying it for a few minutes, and then I forget about it and move onto bigger things. I'll give you an example: I need a new cell phone. Mine is a piece of shit. The vibrator works sometimes, it turns itself off if there isn't a piece of paper in the battery case, the keypad is screwy at the best of times and the fact that when I close the screen after sending a text message the screen stays lit. And I wonder why I get bad battery life when I actually use my phone for *gasp* calling people? The damn reception on it sucks so bad that if I walk under an overhang it will start going nuts on me sometimes.

So I looked at phones. But there are no phones that fit what I want and need. Sure there are phones that can be my MP3 player, or take pictures and videos. But I just need a phone that can send text messages and call people without fucking it all up in the process. I need the tank phone, like an older Nokia. Now those things are tanks, and I wish I had one. But no, I'm stuck with this piece of shit Samsung until it decides to die on me or until I accidentally loose it somewheres and have it get hit by a car or get stolen.

No comments: