July 17, 2008

I just gagged...

From the thought of KFC's chicken. That stuff looks awful, most of it tastes awful and people still pay to buy it! Who in their right mind would do that when you can go to A&P or Sobeys and get a whole cooked chicken for $12? Or an Xtra Large pizza for $21.50 from Free Topping Pizza? Am I going insane or is it the world around me thats getting all screwed up in my sleep deprived, caffeine fulled existance on this little blue and green spec?!!

Like people that drive under a kilometre, to get a coffee or to get something to eat. I'd see a purpose if you were hauling a shitload of stuff, but also this is one of the downfalls of living in a country with freedoms and rights. But if I didn't have my freedoms and rights I wouldn't be here bitching about people, so what do I know. All I know is that I'm gonna go dump a few litres of gas on a candle fire and see what happens, and thank the world I live in a free country... by the name of Canada. Wee, that felt nice getting all of that off my chest!

No comments: