July 18, 2008

Wow, What a day... Now time for a rant!

I haven't had a good rant in a long time, most of the time my rants will evolve from some higher thought about something or other. This one came from all the different places in the world I have to call or contact to get a simple answer. Such as Bell Canada, who decided that only later at night they should open the Canadian call centres. So when I called earlier to sort something out, I got someone from India that can't speak a lot of English and has the crappiest phone and phone connection ever!! At least my second time, after the other person fucked it all up, fixed it for me. I believe that he was from Quebec, so probably the Laval call centre.
But there is a good side to this rant, as I also had some good experiences from people that can actually speak English as their second or third language in their own countries. As you know I'm looking for a cheap pair of Beyerdynamic DT 770's, which I found. Trouble is they don't have the nice leather headband pad, so I have to get one from the local supplier. Beyerdynamic doesn't list them on their site, so I emailed them and found out I have to call Edmonton... I sat there for a minute thinking "WTF?!! Edmonton?!?! How the hell are they going to help me?!!?". Well, I have to call another person that is in Toronto that does private sales.... so that'll happen tommorow.
Oh, you know those damn automated call helper people that companies use to reduce costs? THEY SUCK. Real people are always better to deal with, even if they are annoying, self centered jackasses in real life they have a job to do and they do it better then the "Helpers". Next time I get one of those from a place that I didn't think would have it I'm going to punch a hole in a wall, kick a baby or pet my dog and have a giant maniacal laughing feast while she looks at me with those pretty eyes and thinks that I'm fucked in the head.

Now I'm feeling a bit better! Have a good... whatever...

No comments: