August 12, 2008

I'm Fucking Awesome

And I feel like being a dick tonight. So time for a dick post.

I hate those new rapper dicks with their crappy stretch TRANSPORT TRUCKS or HUMMERS that think they're CRUNK AND UP IN THAT GRILL by wasting all that time with such a piece of ass car. Holy fuck, like a transport truck is meant to transport like cars and food and babies. Not some rap star and 20 tonnes of his worthless crap from one mansion to another because he felt like it. Why the hell can't they stick with normal cars, sorta like Morgan Freeman... even though it wasn't his fucking car he still has the balls to drive a Nissan Maxima. People were freaking out because he should be driving "something worth more money". One question: WHY!? You do that and you start seeing "rich" people going bankrupt. Like Mike Tyson. Then the rappers have to go and walk around with those damn huge brass plated stainless steel chains that they think are gold and yell YO GET CRUNK GET SOME HERE YO YO YO.

I could go on and on about this, but I think I would start to piss people off. At least with most other music celebreties they don't go on with the shittest, most ghetto ways of showing off they have money. Daft Punk? They drive normal cars, live in normal European houses and go on with normal lives. Jezza? Well... wait Jezza isn't a great example because he likes certain vulgar things like his Ford GT (I think he returned it because it was broken again) and his Gallardo Spyder, which I love. Wait a sec, even Euro rappers don't flaunt their shit too much. Well damn, it's just the American rappers that really show their shit off.

But wait, what about... J-Pop? FUCK THAT! No way in hell that I'm even going there, last time I even heard that from a distance I started flipping out. I can't stand it, but thats because I love my bass from all of my techno and house. As I type I'm listening to some great shit from Udachi, and if Udachi reads this YOU ARE A FUCKING GOD!

That's all I got for now, in my completely sleep depreived mental state. Please, if you seriously read this... HAHAHAHA.

No comments: