August 16, 2008

Wow

I just finished watching The Wire. It has to be the best TV show I've ever seen. There aren't any words that I can use to really fully describe it because it's just such a story driven plot. And really, in order to get that feeling of the show taking off you need to be able to watch each episode back to back, or at least a season back to back. I thought the ending s for all of the seasons but season 5 were sort of a loop hole, and I was right due to the fact that they came back into a knot in the 5th season and the 5th season ending.

I really wish that there were more shows that could give you that feeling at first that they wouldn't become an epic, but holy crap this show turned inside out on itself and really gave a feeling. Something that you would expect from a series of movies, or a series of books. But from a TV show?! I have to say that is quite an amazing feat.

No comments: