August 21, 2008

Wewt

I got my Thinkgeek package yesterday, with my Annoyatron which is awesome and the electronic bubble wrap. The problem with the bubble wrap is that it's instructions are in Japanese... and I can barely read English on the best of days. So if anything goes for a shit on it, I do dare say it but I think I may be fucked.

I bought some of the new Bawls flavour last night, it's called g33k b33r. It's just high caffeine root beer, but it does taste really good. I want to find a place that will sell me a 12 pack or 24 pack, but that won't happen because I live in Canada. And if I do find a place that is that magical, I will get destroyed on how much I'm paying because it's imported. It did taste good, and it kept me going for most of the night. Too bad I opened it early and drank most of it before midnight or I might have had my medic achievements. I still have the cherry stuff in a can for later to try, but I don't think I'll try that tonight... I'm not sure yet. Might use it to wake up for work on Saturday.

No comments: