August 15, 2008

Interesting Phone Conversation

I had some person call me. I had no fucking clue what they were talking about, or if they were even speaking English for about 2 minutes. All I was hearing was drunk English rumblings and then it clicked. Me being dumb, thinking about this, kept these damn people on the phone. So I find out they're from Scotland. Calling their family to check up. Well fuck me sideways, they're old people. Stubborn as a fucking 250 year old oak too. I try telling them they have the wrong number, and all I get from them is 14 minutes more of my life wasted, along with a threat from a non-existent person that will hit me over the head with a frying pan. And after all this they thought I was high... well they should've gotten me when I was high. Now that would have been an experience.

I got work tomorrow, so no late night rambling for me. Maybe Monday, if I can decide what I want to bitch about. I hate this new layout for blogger too, kinda threw me off when I signed in.

No comments: